Saturday, April 21, 2018

And they're off!

The publisher sent me a big box this week with copies of the book (I do like the hardback version; feel's like a real "children's book"). I've sent a few copies out to friends and to folks who knew Jill well.   I can see the links  are working on Amazon and Barnes & Nobels (that's kind of exciting).

It's been just a couple of months since Jill's terrible accident and it was only the week after that when I decided to continue working on this project.   It has been a lot of late nights after work and long Sunday afternoons...but it's also been a good distraction or focus.

Now I am curious to see what the next days bring forth?   Opportunity?  Risk?    We can't always know exactly what's going to be poured into our glass; just have to be ready to deal with whatever comes (and to enjoy the drinking as best we can!).

No comments:

Post a Comment